Summary of Your Selection(s)
Please order all cakes at least 2 days in advance. Should the delivery orders reach a certain amount, the system will automatically suspend the relevant delivery dates without prior notice.
Once the order is completed, we are unable to arrange any cancellation nor refund; and no changes on cake sizes or flavours will be catered.
Please present confirmation email upon cake pick up. The order will be void if customer does not pick up on the designated date. No refund will be made.
Changes to pick-up/ delivery arrangements can only be arranged ONCE with WhatsApp (+852 3611 9766) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) notice received at least 3 working days in advance (Cut-off time at 6pm). NO changes can be made after the cut-off time. For second time changes, a HK$50 administration fee will be charged upon cake pick-up. Should you need any assistance, please WhatsApp/ call 3611 9766 (Mon-Sun 9am-6pm). If outside office hours, please contact any of our stores.
Complimentary delivery service for a single location is provided upon purchase of any cake. Delivery to outlying islands or remote areas is not available or subject to additional charges.
Customers need to pick up the cake at the closest feasible area of the provided delivery address if customers requested for our delivery service. Customer is liable to pay for the parking fee if you're requesting to pick up the cake at a designated parking area that needs charges.
Our driver will give you a call 15 minutes before his arrival to confirm the pickup location. The customer has to pick up their pre-ordered cake at the closest LIFETASTIC shop by the day if the waiting time of our side is more than 15 minutes or cannot get in touch with you.
We may change some of the ingredients and decorations of the cake without prior notice in case of seasonal shortage.
Each and every cake is individually handcrafted by our pastry chefs. Our company brand encourages pastry chefs to unleash their creativity and make each cake a unique gift to our customers. Hence, each custom ordered cake may be decorated differently. If you have any particular request, please contact us at 3611 9766 before submitting an online order.
Some of our cakes may contain allergens such as egg, soy, milk, alcohol and nuts. If you have any special dietary requirements, please approach our front line staff or contact us at 3611 9766 between 9am-6pm and we shall advise you on your choice.
Each cake takes a team of hard work to prepare, and we hope that each will be delivered to our valued customers in its perfect shape and flavour. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation in supporting the bottom of the cake box with extra care after pick up. Please understand that we are not responsible for any damages afterwards.
Pre-ordered cakes with self-pick-up service will include ice pack(s) that can last for about 1 hour. HKD 5 will be charged for each piece of extra dry ice.
As an eco-friendly brand and that common disposable knifes are not suitable for slicing our cakes with thick fruit layers, all cakes sold do not come with disposable utensils. Upon customers’ requests, we shall provide accessories box for 4 or for 8 at HK$30 and HK$40 respectively.
Picking up the cake takes about 10 to 15 minutes from our cake fridge to decoration, packing and finally to your hands, if you are in a rush, we strongly advise you to call us 15 minutes in advance, and we would have your cake ready when you arrive.
Please keep the cakes refrigerated at 4 degrees and consume on the day of pickup for optimum taste.
Subject to actual weather conditions, delivery and pick up services may be suspended when typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Signal are hoisted. Customers can reschedule the delivery or pick up date after normal business operation by calling the store or our office 3611 9766.
If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, LIFETASTIC shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of LIFETASTIC or not.
LIFETASTIC reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of disputes, LIFETASTIC reserves the right of all final decisions.
Pre-order cakes are for takeaway only.
All photos are for reference only.
Version 1 (8 March, 2019)
Please read this Statement carefully. Your use of this Website means that you have accepted this Privacy Statement. If you are unwilling to be bound by the following terms, please do not use this Website. If you make a cake order or register as a LIFETASTIC member through this Website, after you have completed the cake order form, successfully made a payment or completed membership registration form and pressed “Agree“ “Continue“ “Check Out“ or “Register“ button, it indicates that you have read and understood this Statement and agreed to how personal data are collected and used as provided in this Statement. LIFETASTIC reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this Website at any time and has the right to unilaterally change this Privacy Statement without notification. You should regularly visit this Website to find out whether this Privacy Statement has been modified, as your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of any change to this Privacy Statement. However, if the modification concerns how LIFETASTIC will collect and use your information (including your personal data) (“Data“), we will ask for your consent prior to any modified use. “You“, “your“, “users“, “customers“ and “members“ refer to any person and/or entity that access this Website for any reason.
1. Collection of Data and Its Purposes When you use this Website to make a cake order or/ and register as a member, you may have to provide to LIFETASTIC your Data including but not limited to your name, contact details, email address, birth date and credit card information. You agree to provide to LIFETASTIC such information voluntarily. You agree and understand that any and all of the Data you provided to LIFETASTIC will be collected and used as follows:
2. Users’ Consent When you give your consent (including no objection) in relation to the above use to us when provide the personal data, you represent that you have consented to our use of your personal data for the above purposes. In case you do not wish LIFETASTIC to so use personal data at any time or do not wish to receive any information on LIFETASTIC products, services or promotions, you may contact our Customer Support through email (email@example.com) to withdraw your consent or to change your mode of consent.
3. Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance LIFETASTIC complies with Hong Kong laws including Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in its policy and the ways it collects, uses, stores, discloses, transfers, protects and accesses Data.
4. Retention, Storage and Disclosure of Data You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data you provided in one or more databases of LIFETASTIC, and to provide, disclose, access and transfer to such Data: any employee or department of LIFETASTIC which deals with provision of services of this website; any contractor or agent which provides administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment, insurance, professional or other services to LIFETASTIC and is engaged by LIFETASTIC for the above purposes on collection of Data or relevant to the above purposes on collection of Data; any third-party data processors or services providers (including, without limitation, marketing companies, logistics companies, data companies and information technology companies) to conduct direct marketing; anyone that LIFETASTIC has to make disclosure to in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, administrative policies or regulations; anyone who reasonably requires LIFETASTIC to make the same disclosure in order that LIFETASTIC can implement the purposes listed in this Statement.
5. You agree that LIFETASTIC can disclose your Data in the following reasonable and necessary circumstances:
6. LIFETASTIC specifically states herein that we have not and will not sell your Data. We also will not provide, disclose, access, transfer your data to any persons other than the above.
7. Security of Data LIFETASTIC will use various security technologies and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Because of the nature of Internet, LIFETASTIC cannot guarantee the security on any transfer of Data. However, LIFETASTIC will take all practical and feasible measures to ensure any Data collected by this Website will not be intercepted by any third party.
You must be clear that any website with links to this Website may collect your Data. You must read the relevant privacy statement carefully before you provide your Data to them. Your provision of your Data to any third party has nothing to do with LIFETASTIC and LIFETASTIC will not have any responsibility on such. If LIFETASTIC receives relevant Data from a third party, it will retain the information in the usual strict secured and confidential standards.
8. Amendment to Data You are aware that according to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by LIFETASTIC and request amendment to your personal data. If you need to access your personal data held by LIFETASTIC, please email to LIFETASTIC Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). Other than e-mail, you can also contact LIFETASTIC Customer Support by phone (+852 3611 9766).
On the contrary, it is an identifier placed on your hard disk. Cookies contain information that can later be searched by the same Web page server to identify a particular computer and cater for the use of the user and allow monitor and management of such use according to the information stored by that server.
Please note this Website may not function normally if you choose to decline acceptance of cookies.
10. Use of Web Beacons LIFETASTIC may use Web beacons on this Website or other websites and allow third party to place Web beacons on this Website to monitor the effectiveness of promotion or other legal purposes. Web beacons are also called web crawler. It is an object that is embedded in a web page or email which allows checking by website owner or a third party on whether a user has viewed the page or email. It is usually invisible to the user as its size is generally very small (1x1 gif) and has the same colour as the web page, document or email. Web beacons are identified as HTML IMG on web pages. Users can click on the information option on the web page to find out whether Web beacons are used on the web page.
Web beacons can link to personal information. For example, advertising network uses web beacons to add on personal information the web pages a person visited and based on such information to add a particular kind of advertising bars. Web beacons can also be used to independently track the number of people visiting the web site.
11. Children This Website is intended for general audiences and does not plan or intend to collect Data from underage below 18. To respect the privacy of underage, underage below 18 should not provide any Data on this Website. LIFETASTIC asks that parents monitor their children when they surf on the web.
12. Member registration LIFETASTIC will retain your Data after you register as member of this Website. Your Data will be retained not more than one year after the termination of your membership or termination of the membership plan and thereafter erased. When you provide to LIFETASTIC information which can verify your identity, you may receive from LIFETASTIC phone calls or direct promotional emails with information on products or services on promotion. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email to Customer Support (email@example.com).
13. Language In case there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
© LIFETASTIC Limited 8 March, 2019